In 2012/2013, 29000 children and women was trafficked or attempted to be trafficked from Nepal(NHRC,2014).
Maiti Nepal is an organization that works to prevent, rescue and rehabilitate children and women from trafficking, prostitution and abuse.
Female rights and female safety is a cornerstone of Löft. This bag has been donated to Löft by By Dottir- all earnings will be donated to Maiti Nepal who fights trafficking of girls and women in Nepal.
This cool changing bag that has the look of a normal bag, but when you unfold it, you have a safe and comfortable area to change the diaper of your child.
This bag gives you great flexibility. You can change your baby in the car, in the office, when you are traveling or visiting a restaurant, you decide.
The design is Danish with a raw edge.
– It has 4 Velcro-closed pockets with room for diapers, clothes and baby bottles.
– We have made an “easy to access” pocket with room for mobile, keys and a special credit card holder, so you do not have to carry your wallet with you.
– The lining can be cleaned with a cloth when needed.
– There is a small bag for dirty clothes.
– You can carry the bag or attach it to your stroller by using the “Stroller strap”.
– The bag is made of felt. All materials has been tested to make sure they are free of dangerous chemicals.
Regular price 799DKK, Sales price 499DKK/67Euro incl. Vat and shipping